Underwater Breathing device is a portable apparatus in ArcheAge underwater once you are ganking someone in the middle of the ocean, hunting underwater treasure, trade pack dropped in the bottom or other place like Aqua Farms in the sea, etc. This item will let you breath underwater for 10 minutes with a 20mins cooldown. OK, how to get archeage underwater breathing device? Follow me you would get it easy and fast if you still do not know this archeage item. Archeagetips.org offers archeage gold in the economic cost and more archeage tips.
Make a Sextant
Sextant item can allows you to measure your geographical position based on the location of the ancient city of Delphinad. Having a sextant might help you, you can build one a an Handicraft Station. How to make a Sextant?
1 Star Chart (1G at the General Merchant)
5 Starshard Ingots (7G on AH)
2 Iron Ingots
In order to make item of Underwater breathing device, you have to kill the 8 Ghost bosses that are located under the seas. Below is the location of the “Ghosts”, and using your Sextant to positioning. Each of the 8 tiny world bosses drop a quest and a memo, collect and deliver them all to get 8 parts of the UBA Component in NPC. Each boss is LV50 and 2 stars mobs with 82K HP, so if should have a healer and a DPS at least to kill them. The location of ghosts and which quest, place and NPC you can delivery.
1. Ghost Alex: W8° 59` 52“ S19° 36` 47“ – A Labor of Love – Stonehew Camp of Perinoor Ruins – Horan (NPC)
2. Dalgru the Shade: W6° 5` 17“ S18° 23` 18“ – Lost at Sea – Rockborne Basin – Yuldeen (NPC)
3. Ghost Fyre: W3° 29` 16“ S16° 29` 27“ – One Last Apology – Grenwolf of Sanddeep – Waldur (NPC)
4. Ghost Marum: W4° 4` 33“ S13° 50` 39“ – The Unrepentant Pirate – Galegarden of Hasla – Soyo (NPC)
5. Ghost of Alonso: W4° 43` 49“ S9° 37` 53“ – A Captain’s Dream – Solisa of Halcyona – Farmer Jerad (NPC)
6. Ghost of Redish: W0° 4` 31“ S11° 16` 33“ – A Doomed Voyage – Duskgleam of Rookborne Basin – Wind Mage Apprentice Ulgarik (NPC)
7. Ghost of Urshur: E4° 51` 52“ S7° 39` 55“ – A Dream Denied – Solisa of Halcyona – Osso (NPC)
8. Bulgari the Reaper: E4° 14` 41“ S5° 18` 4“ – A Fruitless Search – Golden Fable Harbor – Jewel Merchant Viviano (NPC)
First personal very happy that Troin do a compensation for 2 days of downtime, now all servers are available! Nice compensation of 5 days, 7500 labor and 30 loyalty coins for patrons. Amazing. OK, believe that many players already up to LV50 for a long time, I want to know what is your main activity? These activities available currently I think. What is Your Main ArcheAge Endgame Activity? Archeagetips.org offers archeage gold in the economic cost and more archeage tips.
1. Level up to 50 for other characters.
2. Grind Hasla
3. Run GHA for armor items
4. Crafting Profession and leveling proficiency to 90K+
5. PVP 1V1 and 5V5
6. Trade Runs
7. Siege Warfare
8. Open World PVP
9. Running in circles and think of something worth doing
10. Capital city syndrome
11. Ganking reds with your build and gameplay.
12. Daily Quests
14. Do things with your guild
15. Get Delph weapons and gear
16. Get a Car
17. Get the Black Pearl
18. Get an Ironclad
19. Buy a Large Farm
20. Stealing packs from the enemy faction with your friends.
Another, there is a activity to help you earn profit for beginner: build a Gally/Fishing Boat > Use Radar to find a clump of red boats close together > Travel near location > stealth > Scout a fishing boat with low protection > Kill and Steal boat > Boat despawn, Take biggest fish > Sell Fish > Profit.
A host of powerful obsidian weapons are coming to ArcheAge in the Secrets of Ayanad game update. To explore adventurous & mysterious Ayanad Library, they must be necessary for you. Then have you got well known of Obsidian Weapons already? Hope the following tips may help you some. Archeagetips.org offers archeage gold in the most feasible cost.
- Each existing type of weapon will gain an obsidian counterpart with unique stats and passive bonus, and all of their recipes will appear in the Weaponry and Carpentry sections of your Folio with no proficiency requirements to craft them.
- A series of quests from Secrets of Ayanad will guide you to forge your first obsidian weapon. To begin, you’ll need to acquire the salvaged version of a crafted illustrious weapon. You must combine this salvage with materials gathered from the inhabitants of Auroria to complete a first-tier obsidian weapon.
- Your freshly-crafted obsidian item binds when it is equipped, you can upgrade it five times in total with the goal of the sixth time.
- You can gather the components which are necessary to forge and upgrade your obsidian weapon via the level 51+ creatures located in Sungold Fields, Exeloch, and Diamond Shores. However, the components needed to enhance your obsidian weapon to its final stages are held by extremely difficult library bossed and notorious creatures across Erenor.
- Obsidian crafting is more straightforward than crafting other weapons because stats for obsidian weapons are static –determined by their rarity grade – instead of being influenced by random types (like Gale or Flame). The rarity grade of your obsidian weapon also has a chance to increase when you craft to the next tier.
- Most obsidian weapons are extremely valuable because they provide combinations of stats that are otherwise unattainable. For example, obsidian shortspears gain the +healing attribute while obsidian katanas command +magic attack.