Are you a beginner in the Path of Exile? Path Of Exile is a very fire online game, If you decide to play, I believe this is a very good decision. Maybe you are still not familiar with the game, however, don’t worry, U4GM will provide you with game guides and some poe orbs.
1. Finding the starting character: Path of Exile has seven playable characters, although only six are initially unlockable. The seventh, the Scion, can be permanently unlocked by rescuing her from a cage in the Upper Scepter of God area of Act 3. Picking your first character is important, but not as big a deal as in other Diablo-style games.
2. Following a character build, but don’t sweat it if you’re making your own way: Many players prefer to create their own unique character build the first time they play, experimenting with different passive skills. But if you do that, keep in mind that full-character respecs are not an option in Path of Exile. You’ll earn a limited number of respec points through natural progression and grinding, but not so many that quickly transforming one build to another is a viable option.
3. Joining the league that best meets your needs: Leagues are game world variations that affect how the game plays. There are several types of leagues, although not every type is available at all times. These include: Standard, Hardcore, Challenge, Solo Self Found. You’ll want to consider how important difficulty, multiplayer features, and the economy (poe items trading, etc) are to you when selecting a league.
4. Learning the gem system and take advantage of support gems: To gain new skills in Path of Exile, you’ll usually need to equip gems into sockets in your gear. Any class can use any skill, but gems do have stat and level requirements. Gems can only be equipped in slots of the same color. There are two types of gems: Skill gems, Support gems.
5. Don’t pick up every single piece of loot you find: Every piece of loot you acquire takes up varying amounts of space in your bag. To carry as many possible things at once, you have to move items around and squeeze things into the allotted spaces. Even then, your bag is bound to fill up quickly if you pick up every single item you encounter.
6. Don’t neglect life and mana regeneration: By default, characters don’t regenerate life but they do regenerate a tiny amount of mana every second. You can manually refill life and mana by using the appropriate type of flask. Flask charges automatically refill when visiting a town or hideout. They also gain charges from killing enemies. Equipping better flasks increases the amount of life or mana regained, and can have other effects as well.
The above is a guide to the Path of Exile, but do not forget the most important point, for a beginner, you need to buy poe currency to improve your gaming experience. U4GM will be your best choice, we have the best price and best service.