How long have you been playing Path of Exile? Are you a new player in this game? If you are a new player, you may have a variety of questions that you don’t understand. Today, I’ve collected some of the questions and answers that new players often ask, and I hope you find it helpful.
1. I’d like to know how are the farming basics? In terms of farming currencies and better loot should I farm harder maps?
I usually farm low tier maps for just pure currency because the currency drop rate is the same for all tier maps and because the content is safe/easy. However, certain maps may drop a really valuable divination card that you may want to farm. Afaik Belly can drop anywhere and you can also get it from a couple different divination cards (randomly) and also from the prophecy.
2. How about farming xp? I’m 91 level atm and id like to know which tiers are best for me to farm xp without dying ofc.
For EXP you will want to consider a few different things. Generally I run the highest tier maps that I can do quickly, safely, and that has a map layout that I enjoy. I usually stop in the early 90’s though because the last few skill points aren’t worth much to me and I don’t really care about the novelty of being level 100.
3. Any tips or any spesific maps for farming spesific (rare) items to sell?
Farm the content that you enjoy. Farming a map that you hate to get something specific sucks, in my opinion.
4. How about prophecies,should I spend time on them? Or should I just leave them be and when the map comes I do? Does it worth to focus on it?
Some people enjoy doing prophecies. You can make a lot of money from it. I personally don’t enjoy doing it so I trade the coins for things like chaos/chisels/vaals because I use those a lot.
5. About crafting: should I craft and sell to get currency? Is it wasting time? Should I just try my luck on identfiying items?
I enjoy crafting, but I think it’s something that you should venture into when you get more familiar with the game. The reason I say this is because not every item is going to be good for your character, but it may be great for someone else. Part of crafting is knowing a lot about different builds so that you can know what items are good for those builds. Also, don’t craft with currency you could use to improve your character.
6. I know there are no easy ways to get currency but any tips?
Farm low tier maps. Clear maps very efficiently, use your time efficiently. Make sure you always roll your maps. More mods means more rewards.
7. Some ppl told me when I get 6 gem armor/weapon vaal it and try to get 6 links.Does it wasting currency?
Don’t waste your Vaal orbs on that. If you want a six link item, save some chaos and buy a six link item.